1 – Cookie management
What is a cookie?
Cookies are files stored on your computer by the websites you visit. They contain information such as your browsing preferences or your connection status. The duration of validity of this consent is a maximum of 13 months. However some cookies are exempt from collection of this consent.
Which cookies are used on our website?
The cookies we emit are used for the purpose of establishing anonymous visitor statistics for our website in order to improve the interest of our content and the ergonomics of our services. They do not collect named information concerning you and are not used to send you targeted advertising.
This site’s articles may include integrated content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Content integrated from other websites behaves in the same way as if the visitor had gone to this other website.
- Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/
- Twitter : https://twitter.com/en/privacy
- LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/legal/privacy-policy
- Google+ : https://policies.google.com/?hl=en-EN
- Viadeo : http://fr.viadeo.com/aide/privacy/
You can configure your cookies directly in your browser settings.
- Google Chrome : https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop&hl=en
- Internet Explorer : http://windows.microsoft.com/en-en/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies
- Mozilla Firefox : http://support.mozilla.org/fr/kb/activer-desactiver-cookies
- Safari : http://www.apple.com/en/privacy/use-of-cookies/
- Opera : http://help.opera.com/Windows/10.20/fr/cookies.html
For more information, you can consult the CNIL website https://www.cnil.fr/fr/cookies-les-outils-pour-les-maitriser
2 – Processing of personal data
In compliance with the law dated 6 January 1978 known as the “Data Protection” law relating to files and freedoms and Article 43 of the law dated 30 September 1986, the personal data collected on the website result from the voluntary communication of an e-mail address when an e-mail is sent. E-mails collected in this way only serve to send information elements to our company.
The e-mail addresses collected will not be the subject of any transfer or processing on our part.
We would inform you of the existence of the “Bloctel” list of opposition to cold calling, which you can register for here: www.bloctel.gouv.fr
Due to the nominative character of an e-mail address, and the private and confidential character of the letter, users are informed they have the right of access to, rectification, modification and deletion of the nominative information concerning them by right of the provision of Article 27 of the abovementioned law of 6 January1978. These rights may be exercised by simple written request to :JYCO Global Sourcing 21, Rue Adolphe Le Bail 22190 Plérin Phone: +33 (0)2 96 52 63 10 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org